Friday, October 30, 2009

The Next Steps

I am still working at Wal-Mart but here are some of the things I am pursuing:

1.  I am Pastor of Life Groups at New Life.

2.  Every three months do a Sunday service at the Nursing Homes.

3.  Organizing a yearly "Louisburg Family Day" involving local churches and Christian music and     entertainment.

4.  Getting "WatchDogs" started in our local elementary schools.  Watchdogs

5.  Writing a short message for the Louisburg Herald when needed.

6.  Begin holding a weekly prayer service open to men of all denominations, which will be held at a neutral location and have shared responsibilities.

7.  I am leading one of the Life Groups at New LIfe and will call it REAL Men RoCK and it is based     on material my friend, Doug Walton and I put together.  Go to http://realmenrock.blogspot.com for information on the group.  You will find the info at the end of the two most recent posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment