Friday, October 30, 2009

The Next Steps (continued)

1. I have applied to be an Angel Tree Coordinator for our community.

As an Angel Tree Area Coordinator I would serve the ministry as an "on the ground relationship builder" with churches, chaplains and families. I would become the face of Angel Tree as I play a critical part in delivering Angel Tree Christmas and casting the year-round vision of Angel Tree. As an Area Coordinator I would have opportunities that include: Church Retention/Recruitment, Church Liaison, Presentations/Training and In Prison Sign Ups.

2. Two of the Life Groups at New Life purchased coats, gloves and stocking caps for five children who were in need.

3. I will be teaching the New Life 201 class in the monthly Growth Track sessions.

4. I wrote my first new article for the Louisburg Herald and am preparing my next which should be published in  December.

5. I continue to lead two small groups one on Monday evenings and one on Thursday evenings.

2 comments: