Friday, October 30, 2009

Life Groups at New Life

On Sunday, September 13th, I lead a Life Group Leader's training session. Three people were in attendance and they will launch their Life Groups on September 27th.

The material I am using for these Life Groups was shared with me by Church of the Highlands located in Birmingham, AL http://www.churchofthehighlands.com/connect/smallgroups.html.

Our Life Groups are based on a Free Market system where people find out what their passion is and build a Life Group around it. For example my wife, Kat, wants to build a Life Group that focuses on reading Biblically based books and discussing how God spoke to them through the words of others. Kat and I will probably lead a couples group that studies a scripture and discusses how God spoke to us and how we will use that scripture in our lives.

We hope that on September 27th we will launch a total of 7 Life Groups.

No comments:

Post a Comment