Sunday, March 28, 2010

REAL Men RoCK

Please visit my other blog REAL Men RoCK and follow my writings there.

I appreciate all who have visited and left comments. I look forward to you checking out what I write at REAL Men RoCK. Due to some recent events I am shutting this blog down and will focus on doing my writing at RMR.

I may use this blog again after August 3, 2010.

Father, Bring revival to the town of Louisburg, KS. Stir the church to repent, to draw together in Your name and reach out to the poor, the addcited, the rejected and the hurting. May revival begin in the church and may it grow as the church submits to Your Holy Spirit. Forgive us for not caring for the loss as Jesus did and help us to do Your work outside of the four walls of our buildings. Thank You for what You are about to do through the church. In the power, the authority and name of Jesus Christ amen

No comments:

Post a Comment