Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Great Sand Dunes Adventure

My name is Larry and I am the author of REAL Men RoCK. The following photos are of my trip with my wife, Kat, and our daughter and her children to the Great Sand Dunes in  Colorado. I have many more photos of our trip but I believe these photos sum up our trip. It was a fun adventure which we all enjoyed and will have long lasting memories of.

I encourage you to plan an adventure with your family this summer and get away from the daily grind of work and responsibilities and enjoy your loved ones. 


  







                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

                                                                                             

           

                             

 

May God bless you and your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment