Sunday, May 23, 2010

I Believe

Today was the graduation services for our local high school students. I am sure they are excited about getting out of school and many will be heading off to college in the fall.

I there are any young people who are reading this I encourage you to listen to the song below by Brooks and Dunn. Each of us could take a few moments and consider what the messages that comes to us through this song.

 

I believe that each of us has been allowed to live up to this moment for a purpose. We each are valuable to God and to those He wants to bring into our lives. I believe we can either choose to make a positive impact or negative impact on the lives of others. I believe our purpose to to bring glory to our Creator and to worship Him by and through our lives.

Consider the words of the song and then decide what you believe. Your beliefs will flow from your life experiences and if those have been negative I Believe that you do not have to stay where you are today. I believe that God wants to being healing to the broken hearted and use the healed heart to touch other lives. I believe this because I have experienced it and am living it.

No comments:

Post a Comment