Wednesday, February 3, 2010

180 Days of Waiting

As I walked around on my job today praying about certain circumstances in my life I heard the Holy Spirit gently say for me to do three things over the next 180 days.

Those of you who know me will wonder if I can actually do this but here is what I heard:

1. I will make no entries to this blog for 180 days but I will continue to write REAL Men RoCK.  

Warning At REAL Men RoCK  I write from the heart, am sometimes raw with passion, and will from time to time make you feel uncomfortable.

2. I am not going to be involved in any church leadership or other organization leadership for the next 180 days.

3. I am expecting that on August 2nd, 2010 that the Holy Spirit will show me the results of me having done the first two things.

Thanks to all of you who have visited this blog and especially those who have commented.

Larry Clark

I shared these things with my wife, Kat, and as I did I realized something major is going to happen between now and August that will challenge me to the core. I told her tonight, "You just watch my dream job is going to be presented to me during these 180 days. I am going to have to have the faith to turn it down because I know that I know that at the end of 180 days God will honor that I obeyed His Holy Spirit."  

I need someone reading this post to come along side of me and hold me accountable to the three things the Holy Spirit has told me to do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment